bernie walsh drawon

bernie walsh drawon

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wacom Cintiq 13HD Demo SKETCH

I have just finished this sketch demo on the new Wacom Cintiq using Sketchbook pro, after using my Samsung tablets so much it was great to use a slightly larger screen drawing feel was much the same, all being HD. Portability was restricted because you still need to plug it into a computer....the Samsung smart pc worked well, so I could sketch on my lap just like a sketch pad or more comfortably in my studio if I wanted to move around or sit in the comfy chair. I started the speed pod sketch with some very quick sketch lines then cleaned it up and did some more accurate scaling front and top view which I will use later for a Alias 3D model. I used the girl sketch to work out the scale and proportions, after that I just went through the layers colouring it in, and finished with some alternate backgrounds....ENJOY AND LEARN








No comments:

Post a Comment