bernie walsh drawon

bernie walsh drawon

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wacom Companion test demo Apple or Samsung e bike

Wacom Australia have kindly given me one of their Cintiq companions for an extended evaluation. As you have seen I regularly use my Samsung PC for sketching while mobile. Well here goes loaded sketchbook pro 6........for my first sketch I have revisited my idea of a Samsung or Apple electric bike concept, these two giants may inspire the way for new consumer lifestyle products, but while evolving the concept I though it needed a new direction so I thought of the old penny farthing which was front wheel drive, so what do you think. I will follow up with more posts on what I think of the companion, so far I'm enjoying the larger canvas and the feel of the pen.





No comments:

Post a Comment